Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Prince Card

It is has been a really long time since I have put a hybrid project on my blog so I have made cards similar to my Oreo Fun Card out of my Birthday Prince kit and Birthday Princess kit that I am going to share with you!  You can use this card for any occasion.


Supplies:

(Glue, Mounting Squares, Button, Scissors, and Ink Pad)

Winsor Digi-Designs Card:
(Print on Card Stock)
*I included a lighter version as well, in case you don't want to use as much toner!  I used the original version for the sample photo of this card.*

Instructions:

1- Cutout Each Item
2- Ink Outside Edges of Green Item
3- Mount Green Item On Top of Blue Item
4- Mount Striped Item At Bottom of Blue Item
5- Crinkle All Stars
6- Mount Stars on Top of Each Other on Left or Right Side of Striped Item
7- Glue Button in Center of Top Star

Finished Product:
This hybrid product is so cute and so easy and so cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
1